Sold - 10 Thais Street, PALM COVE QLD, 4879
Mid - High $600,000's
WELCOME HOME...WELCOME TO 'ELEPHANT WALK'!
This proudly maintained property is seeking a new Owner who will appreciate living in a 'real' home. Situated in Palm Coves' highly sought after golden location and offering generous space, absolute privacy and warm character, this is truly one of those rare properties where you will feel immediately at home as soon as you walk in the door!
Boasting a spectacular location, close to the Palm Cove beachfront and restaurant, cafe and resort lined Esplanade, this property is surrounded by other quality homes and wonderful neighbours.
WHEN YOU LIVE HERE, YOU WILL ENJOY:
* Large, open plan living, flowing almost the whole width of the house
* 4 nice sized bedrooms including a private Master bedroom with patio access and ensuite
* Well-appointed generous kitchen, show-casing quality appliances and fantastic bench and storage
* Additional lifestyle room with external entry - could this be the media/rumpus/office or home
business space you have been looking for?
* Large main bathroom featuring a marble, double sink vanity, separate shower, toilet and generous
* Tiled throughout, split system air-conditioning, built in robes and security screens
* Family-sized inground pool surrounded by easy-care tropical gardens in a private setting
* All weather patio, extending out to more undercover entertaining space and pool area
* Garden areas to discover, enjoy and relax
* Extra side storage space, located away from the external living area
* Fantastic 717m2 corner block in highly sought after location
* A well-covered carport space, with easy access to the front door
* Fully fenced
* So much more!
To truly understand the homes character, I invite you to come and discover for yourself the feeling of this property - it really is a place you can call home.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Area: 717m²
- Car Ports: 1
- Swimming Pool - In ground
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Ensuites: 1
- Living Areas: 2
- Built In Wardrobes